Security of Information
Tourism Transport Limited uses secure credit card processing facilities. No complete or usable credit card information is stored on Tourism Transport Limited servers. While the utmost care is taken, Tourism Transport Limited makes no warranty in respect of the security of credit card information and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Tourism Transport Limited does store your personal information and uses it in the following ways.
- For storing standard transfer profiles and routine booking information to expedite and enhance the client’s the online booking experience.
- For providing integrated usage profiles in order to provide us with information that informs our staff of any specific service requirements that you may have.
- For enhanced retrieval of information from our reservations computer system when servicing your enquiries via our telephone call center.
- To conduct wider business analysis in order to identify market trends and purchasing patterns.
Unless it is required to by law, Tourism Transport Limited does not disclose personal information to third parties except to its third party franchisees and contractors for the purpose of enabling those parties to provide services to you.
In Vehicle Camera – Use Policy
Super Shuttle utilises in-vehicle camera technology in our Minicoaches. We do this for commercial reasons, to monitor vehicle utilisation and service levels, to assist with traffic incident investigation and to provide enhanced safety for both drivers and passengers.
We follow a number of clearly document processes in respect of the camera images to ensure your privacy and the security at all times.
Key privacy protections that we employ are:
- Photograph Images are for Internal Use Only – the images taken are for routine use by Super Shuttle only and will only be provided to a external party (such as the NZ Police) in order to uphold contractual commitments, statutory regulations, the law, or for the investigation of traffic incidents.
- Encryption – images are transferred and stored in an encrypted format so they can only be view by authorised individuals with the appropriate Super Shuttle system access codes.
- Restricted Access – for internal Super Shuttle use images are only accessed by authorised Super Shuttle individuals – management and accounts team personnel. Authority to view these images is controlled by electronic access codes for designated personnel, appointed by the Super Shuttle National Operations Manager who is ultimately responsible for the system’s use.
- No Personal Identification – we do not use facial recognition or any other software to tag or identify individuals within the images.
- No Sound Recorded – the cameras record visual images only.
If you have any further queries about this system, please contact Super Shuttle for more details and a copy of our ‘In Vehicle Camera Policy’ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Accessing and Retention of your Information
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 you may at any time access and change your personal information or subscribed services. We will take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure and we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you.
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the websites. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics
Super Shuttle uses all features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. That includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor specific data and we will not use visitor specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Remarketing.
Super Shuttle may use remarketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
Super Shuttle and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on visitor’s past visits to our website.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager or using one of Google's currently available opt-outs.